Custom Airbrushing Techniques
Airbrush experience required, or must have completed Basic Airbrushing course.
Using gravity feed airbrushes to create 8 projects and learn:
- Proper use of stencils and templates
- To use pre-cut designs with Paint Mask
- Masking techniques with Paint Mask, Transfer Paper and Masking Tape
- Art of cutting on masking tape using razor blades and cutting tools
- Proper distance when air brushing, settings for close detail work and distant shading
- Airbrush special effects including: real fire effects, chrome, diamond place and rivets, stone effects, wood grain, water bubbles, shading, and blending
- Layout tips, use of reference material, highlights and shadows
- Panel projects include: Maltese cross with real fire effect, wood grain, paper scroll, rose, chrome beveled logo, diamond plate, metal with rivets, granite slab metal tear out with bubbles and template backgrounds.
Gravity-feed airbrushes will be provided for student’s use during class. If desired, students may bring their own gravity feed airbrush.
Contact a Distributor to register