No airbrush experience necessary.
Learn how to use an airbrush. Basic course includes the following topics:
- Types of airbrushes and how they work
- Air supply, air pressure, paint reduction, cleaning and troubleshooting
- Techniques for holding the air brush and tips for ease of use
- Practice exercises on paper including: basic strokes, dagger strokes, lines, dots, circles, shading, and more
- Techniques to create a beach mural, skulls, eagles, flying eyeball, and other custom images
Gravity-feed airbrushes will be provided for student’s use during class. If desired, students may bring their own gravity feed airbrush.
Contact a Distributor to register